Executive banking is an exclusive financial solution that complements your lifestyle and meets your financial needs. It is a comprehensive branch-based banking package designed for the discerning client looking to go places in life. It aims to meet your need for convenience, relevant solutions and benefits. As an Executive Banking client you will have a dedicated executive banker who will make certain that all your banking and financial needs are consistently met. Your executive banker is your point of contact with us and will ensure that you are satisfied with your banking experience.
What does it offer me?
- Convenience - no queues, secure and convenient banking 24/7.
- Safe and secure solutions that allow you to do your banking anywhere, anytime and help you to manage your financial activities.
- Access to an Executive Banking team –to manage your banking requirements
- Products and services to match your unique needs.
- Personal loans with competitive interest rates.
- Visa Card Security Tips
Visa card security tips
- Notify the bank at least 48 hours before you travel
- In your notification specify your destination country and length of your visit
Reasons for notification
- To ensure convenience
- To ensure safety
- To enable the bank to detect and prevent card fraud early
Tips that can protect you from card skimming
- Never give your card to someone at an ATM for any reason
- Never let your card out of your sight when paying with your card
- Never let strangers assist you at an ATM, even if they appear to be a bank
official or security personnel. The staff in the branches will be able to assist.
- Be aware of people standing close to you when you are concluding transactions at the ATM
- Watch out for suspicious characters loitering by the ATM area.
- Always use an ATM in a well-lit area
- Become familiar with the appearance of the face of the ATM machines.
- Check keypad and card reader section if raised and not flushed with the rest
of the ATM machine. Look out for any scratches, marks or tape residue on the face of the ATM.
- Never use an ATM if it appears to be damaged
- Skimming devices are portable and criminals can move them around to different locations.
- Look out for any scratches, marks or tape residue on the face of the ATM
- Lower your ATM daily withdrawal limits
- Pay particular attention to the keypad, card entry slot, transaction slip presenter as well as around the light fitting on the machine. They should not be raised.
Security Tips on Point of sale
- Never allow the cashier or anyone else to enter your PIN for you, even if they are assisting you with the transaction.
- Block the view of others when using a POS terminal.
- Be sure the transaction is complete and you have received a receipt before leaving.
- If you receive cash back, put it away before leaving the terminal.
- When using an outdoor POS terminal such as for car renting or service station, observe your surroundings before making a transaction. If anything looks suspicious,
leave the area immediately.
- It is a good idea to take someone with you when using an outdoor POS terminal at night.
- If anyone follows you after you have completed your POS transaction, go immediately to a crowded, well-lit area and call the police.
VISA Risk Management System
We advise that the Bank has introduced 24/7 VISA Risk Manager (VRM) monitoring system to ensure that all VISA card related issues are attended to at all times. The monitoring is taken care of at the Customer Care Centre (CCC). The contact numbers and e-mail address for CCC are as follows; +263 4 701270; +263 4 701287; +263 4 757627, firstname.lastname@example.org
To download these tips click here.
The Exclusive Executive Banking Gold Current account package offers you:
- Secure and convenient banking – no queues
- Separate Executive Banking service areas
- Access to an executive banker to manage your banking requirements via email, phone, fax or in person
- Visa Gold card for convenient shopping in stores, online or when travelling abroad
- Discounts at our selected relationship partners
- No fee investment accounts
- Access to the services of our business bankers to discuss your business requirements or our financial consultants to discuss your personal financial planning – arranged through the Executive Banking team
- Quarterly financial news and updates.
- Flexible, no fee investment accounts with competitive rates
- Purpose-driven savings account
- Access to our Global Markets Unit for investment management.
A personal loan to finance any personal need
You’ve joined the workforce now. You are going to find out what it’s like to be financially independent and you have many plans: moving into your own home, going away for the weekend, buying a new car. Your new income goes along with a raft of new expenses! Stanbic Bank can help you make the transition from student life to adult life without getting ahead of yourself, and will support you every day, all the way.
As you reach the end of your studies, it is time to start building a rewarding career in your field of choice.
We recognise that it has taken a lot of hard work and dedication to reach this point, and would like to join you as your financial partner with an Executive Banking Account – an exclusive Stanbic Bank Young Achievers offering for select university graduates.
- Young highly qualified professionals who have just graduated and are starting out in their careers
- Age groups starting at 22 to 30 years old
- Post graduates on internships and/or still in their first year of employment.
You can apply for your Executive Banking Account at any Stanbic Bank branch.
Please bring the following with you when you apply for an Executive Banking Account:
- A valid identity document
- Proof of income
- Proof of residence
- Three months bank statements if you bank with another financial institution
Recognition is a service we created in partnership with several service providers to offer you predetermined discounts for their products or service.
In order to benefit from these discounts, please ensure you produce your card and ID when accessing services.
Click here to view a list recognition partners and discounts offered.
Executive Banking branch locator
5 Sheffield Terrace
Sam Nujoma Street
Telephone: +263 4 303749, 303664, 303875, 303768
Shop No. 30
Sam Levy Village
Telephone: +263 4 851505 - 9
22 Martin Drive,
Cellular: 0772 128 170/8/9
Telephone: +263 4 446168-75
Cnr Paisley Road & Highfield Road
Telephone: +263 4 754444 / 5 / 7 / 8, 756864 – 6
Social Security Centre (SSC) Building
77 Park Lane
Telephone: +263 4 797299 – 315
Samora Machel Branch
59 Samora Machel Avenue
Telephone: +263 4 759839 – 73, 759471 – 83
Main Street Branch
Cnr Main Street & Eight Avenue
Telephone: 09 – 69712–6, 72925, 72914
N. Mandela Avenue Branch
64 N. Mandela Avenue
Telephone: +263 4 759472/9
In our branches where we do not have Executive Bankers, you can get assistance from the branch manager/designate.