If you need an investment account that earns you good market-related interest, immediate access to your money, then a call account is a good option. This interest-bearing account allows you to deposit funds which you can withdraw when you need them.
What does it offer me
- Interest is paid on a minimum amount of USD10,000.00
- The higher your balance, the higher the interest you will earn
- Interest is paid on the minimum monthly balance
- Your funds are available on demand
- You can manage your account electronically and link it to your transactional account
- You can make additional deposits at any time.
Who can apply
Anyone over the age of 18.
How to apply
Just visit your nearest Stanbic Bank branch with your valid account opening documents listed below (if you do not hold any active account with Stanbic Bank) and instruction to invest.
- A government recognised identity card, driver’s license or valid passport.
- Current proof of residence, such as a utility bill (ZESA, TelOne, Water and rates bill or City Council only of less than 3 months). If the bill does not bear the prospective account holder’s name, we require an ID of the property owner as reflected on the utility bill. The property owner must complete a co-habitant form.
- Proof of income, such as current payslip or 3 months previous bank statements for self-employed people
- 2 passport size photos